Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Life in Song: Part 2


Here is the next installment of my latest series. I was hoping to do more by now, but I keep forgetting the songs I want to throw in here. Anywho, this song is by Relient K and is called, "Must've Done something Right."

First off, Relient K is just amazing. I loved them from the very first time I heard one of their songs. This has long been a particular favorite. I find that it portrays how I see any relationship I am in. I feel like I have one the jackpot. The girl is definitely a step up from me. In the song there is mention to how everything the guy does and says is very cliché. That is how I am. Going with the theme of "hopeless romantic" (as is the blog) I am very old fashioned. I would definitely chase a soccer ball across town for a girl (as per the video). I believe in being chivalrous, and I think this song does a magnificent job of showing that. Great song, and fits with who I am.



that's it for this post. Laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment